Friday, October 2, 2015

Don't just snack, Graze.


I went through a period of talking about this a lot last year, but I haven't boasted these guys enough lately. You have probably heard of companies like Graze and Naturebox.If you haven't, these companies make healthy snacks that you get in the mail by subscription.
These are great because research shows that you eat what you see. If you have a healthy snack around the house you'll eat it instead. Sometimes though good ones are expensive or the common sense ones, like apples, can be boring.



Today I want to talk about two things:
1. Why you should snack smart and use companies like this
2. Why I love Graze.

We live in a busy world. People are constantly on the run. I myself am a student. On Monday's and Wednesday's I barely get to breathe between my three back to back classes, let alone eat lunch. I see a lot of students grabbing stuff from the vending machines like chips or candy, but can you blame them? I have zero interest in eating the hard as a rock granola bars they put in those machines.
I also know a lot of people, like my mom -coughcough- who have jobs where they are constantly on the go, they settle for drive throughs. I get this. We just bought a house and sometimes by the time it's time for dinner I'm like screw it... We can't do this though!
Companies like Graze are great because they send you pre-packed snacks. They create yummy alternatives, they focus on nutrition and they are often perfect little proportions. These subscriptions are also awesome because you don't have to think about it. You sign yourself up and for about the same price as Netflix you get snacks once a month, twice a month, every week, etc.
Think how great these snacks are for kids too. Pre-packaged, healthy and tastey.

I personally love Graze. The people who created Graze decided snack foods were crap. They decided to take foods we love, that are terrible for us and break them down into ingredients that taste great, but wont blow us up like balloons.
Graze has a lot of options. You can pick how often you get deliveries, how much is in the deliveries and what type of snack you get. For example, I do a calorie count box, so all of my snacks are under a particular calorie amount. The boxes even tell me how much each one is.
Graze is fun because you never know what you will get! When you sign up for an account you get to pick Trash, Try, Like and Love. The things you Like and Love will come through more. This forced you to try new foods, but also lets you go through and trash anything you know you'll hate so you don't get it.
You might think eating healthy is gross, but Graze does it pretty well. One of my favorite snacks is pieces of dried apple slices that you dip in hazelnut caramel. Yum right?

Graze is smart when it comes to their marketing. Each Graze box comes with little coupons to give to friends. When they use this code, you both get benefits!
Want one? I have a ton...

So, even if you don't get into Graze, take a look on the web, because there are quite a few companies like this that could make your insane life a little healthier...cause this could be you.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.